Source: Northern Dynamic Inc. (NDI)
The OPC server provides register and bit level access to Alstom Drives & Controls' GEM 80 series of Programmable Logic Controllers
The OPC server provides register and bit level access
to Alstom Drives & Controls' GEM 80 series of Programmable Logic Controllers. The GEM OPC server is packed with diagnostic features and is easy to setup.
Northern Dynamic Inc.'s GEM 80 OPC Server provides register and bit level access to Alstom Drives and Controls (formerly CEGELEC) GEM 80 series of Programmable Logic Controllers. Physical connection to the PLC network can be either EIA 485 or current loop. Access to all available tables within the PLC is provided. For newer controllers floating point data is also supported.
- <...>> Simultaneous data transfer from up to 14 PLC tributaries (as per the ESP protocol specification).
- <...>> Supports access to all PLC tables, including read-only tables.
- <...>> Automatic tributary table size configuration.
- <...>> Protocol level trace logging to window and to file for troubleshooting communication problems.
- <...>> Communications statistics are tabulated and available for viewing.
- <...>> A pre-defined OPC item is created for each configured tributary which indicates communications status to that PLC.
- <...>> Multi-threaded design allows efficient access to data by OPC clients.
- <...>> Powered by Northern Dynamic's OPC Server Toolkit.
Northern Dynamic Inc. (NDI), J103 - 155 Frobisher Drive, Waterloo, ON N2V 2E1. Tel: 519-725-2071; Fax: 519-725-2072.