Datalogic Showcases The Latest Technologies At SIAF 2023
Datalogic will showcase its latest identification, laser marking, mobile computers, and handheld scanners at SIAF 2023, a leading automation trade fair in Southern China.
Guangzhou (PRWEB) - Datalogic, a global leader in the automatic data capture and factory automation markets, will participate in SIAF 2023, hosted by the renowned SPS IPC Drives in Nuremberg, Germany. SPS Industrial Automation Fair Guangzhou (SIAF) has become a leading trade fair for the automation industry in Southern China.
SIAF will take place at the China Import and Export Fair Complex (Pazhou) Guangzhou, on March 1 – 3, 2023, gathering all the international and local market leaders, as well as experts from universities and institutions.
During SIAF 2023, Datalogic will present new products, technologies, and solutions in Identification, Laser Marking, Mobile Computers, and Handheld Scanners, confirming its leadership in providing data-driven solutions for the manufacturing industry.
Extensive live demonstrations of multiple products and solutions will be presented in HALL 13.2 E70.
- Matrix™Series: The Matrix Series consists of high-performance image-based ID scanners, designed for industrial 2D imagers applications in the Electronics, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, and Logistics industries.
- Matrix 320 5MP: The Matrix 320 5MP is the new image-based barcode reader developed by Datalogic to solve traceability applications in Intralogistics, Distribution Centers, 3PL, E-commerce, Retail Logistics, and Shop floor/Factory Automation.
- AREX SERIES: The AREX Series is a multi-functional and comprehensive line of fiber laser markers designed for direct part marking in the Automotive, Electronics, and precision Mechanical industries.
- MARVIS: The MARVIS can connect any Datalogic MATRIX N-series reader to any laser marker, allowing control from a single interface and enhancing the performance of each product.
- PowerScan™ 9600: The PowerScan 9600 Series is the top-performing industrial handheld scanner with an ultra-rugged industrial design. Unmatched 1D/2D, Postal Code, OCR, Dotcode, and Digimarc symbologies reading performance.
- Skorpio™ X5 XLR: The Skorpio X5 XLR mobile computer offers a choice of linear imager, standard 2D imager, Mid-Range imager, and the unparalleled 2D near-far high-performance Extra-long Range (XLR). The innovative Extra-Long Range imager is perfect for any application where the same device needs to seamlessly read codes at different distances, up to 20 m.
Customers are invited to visit Datalogic HALL 13.2 E70 and talk with our industry managers, product managers, sales executives, and other senior managers.
View original release here: Model.Doc.OriginalUrl