CV61 Fixed Vehicle Mount Computer Datasheet
When making an IT investment, two considerations are vital in determining the best-fit device: how will it integrate with the infrastructure in place today, and how will it grow with evolving business needs in the future? Fortunately, the Intermec CV61 provides the best solution both today and tomorrow. Leveraging the latest operating system and data processing technology, the CV61 allows you to easily convert your current WMS applications and still have the capacity to implement next-generation applications as your business needs grow.
The CV61 combines a smart design that makes it easy to migrate from legacy VMUs, while providing the next generation technology to meet your business needs well into the future.
- Choice of Windows® 7 Professional or Windows XP Professional operating system
- Expandable up to 3GB RAM to support IT security, antivirus, Windows upgrades and future software needs
- Rugged construction, IP66 sealing, and 12.1" XGA outdoor readable display
- Extreme temperature option with touch defroster/heater enables reliable operations to -30°C (-22°F)
- Ready for voice with Vocollect VoiceCatalyst from Intermec
- Optional Intermec Terminal Emulation client for access to legacy WMS applications
- Tight integration with Intermec scanners/imagers, voice, printers, RFID, device management, client software, and Medallion® services and support provide the most comprehensive solution for the warehouse
Get unlimited access to:
Enter your credentials below to log in. Not yet a member of Plant Automation? Subscribe today.