IBASE Technology Inc. (TPEx: 8050), a leading provider of industrial motherboards and embedded systems, rolls out AGS103T ultra-compact IoT gateway edge computing system integrating the Intel Atom x6000E Series processors (code-named Elkhart Lake) that deliver up to 4 cores with 40% increase in CPU performance and improved graphics when compared with previous versions. Based on Intel's 10nm technology, the energy-efficient platform is suitable for embedded applications in factory automation, IoT gateway, edge computing and automatic control systems.
The ruggedized AGS103T boasts several advanced features such as an extended operating temperature range of -20°C to 70°C, three Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast wired connections and multi-protocol communications, and over/under/reverse voltage protection. Useful I/O interfaces include 3042/2242 M.2 B-Key, Micro SD, four COM (RS232/422/485), two USB 3.1 and two USB 2.0 sockets.
In addition, the low-power AGS103T supports DIN-rail and wall mounting installation, and onboard TPM 2.0 hardware-based security to ensure platform integrity. It is available with Intel Atom QC x6413E or Intel Atom DC x6211E and with an option for an additional storage for 2.5” drives. For more information, visit www.ibase.com.tw.
- Intel Atom x6413E/x6211E Series processors
- GPIO 4-in/4-out & 1x DVI-I & 1x HDMI
- Over/Under/Reverse voltage protection
- Extended operating temperature from -20°C to 70°C
- 9V~36V DC wide-range power input
- 1x 3042/2242 M.2 B-Key, 1x Micro SD, optional 1x 2.5” SSD
- 3x Gigabit Ethernet, 3x full-size Mini PCI-E sockets & 2x SIM card slots
- 4x COM (RS232/422/485), 2x USB 3.1 & 2x USB 2.0
- Supports DIN-rail mount, wall mount & TPM 2.0