ail Hub Family The Rail Hubs RH1-TP (10 Mbps) and RH2-TX (100 Mbps) are ideally suited for fast, easy and cost-effective expansion of existing networks as well as for creating smaller ETHERNET networks
RH2-TX, Rail Hub
ail Hub Family The Rail Hubs RH1-TP (10 Mbps) and RH2-TX (100 Mbps) are ideally suited for fast, easy and cost-effective expansion of existing networks as well as for creating smaller ETHERNET networks. They each have four twisted pair ports with standard RJ-45 connectors. The Rail Hubs can be easily mounted on a standard DIN Rail before connecting the required ports and operating voltage. The Rail Hubs take care of everything else. This saves you time when installing your network and system.
The 24 V operating voltage can be configured for redundancy thus increasing transmission path reliability. Since the operating voltage is supplied via a plug-in terminal block, the connection can be easily separated and re-established again. An additional contact in the terminal block allows you to read in status messages directly. The operating status of all Rail Transceivers can therefore be recorded very easily as process data and displayed at central points. If necessary, the recorded data can be forwarded to maintenance personnel. Integrated LEDs display the device and network status and speed up on-site installation.
- 4 twisted pair ports with RJ-45 connectors for cost-effective and fast network expansion
- Redundant operating voltage for ultimate network and system reliability
- Plug & play technology for fast installation
- Function control using signaling contact for remote diagnosis without management software
- Easily installed on a standard DIN Rail
- Rugged, heavy-duty design suitable for industrial applications permits operating temperatures from 0°C to +60°C, without fans. IP 30
SIREX, LLC, Oregon Business Park II, Bldg. B 15802 S.W. Upper Boones Ferry Road, Lake Oswego, OR 97035. Tel: 503-670-1818; Fax: 508-670-1616.