With heavy-duty steel construction, Xycom Automation's 1614 industrial rack mount PCs are available in a range of systems that are tough enough for plant floor use...
With heavy-duty steel construction, Xycom Automation's 1614 industrial rack mount PCs are available in a range of systems that are tough enough for plant floor use. The 1614s bring maximum flexibility, serviceability, and reliability, along with powerful features and rugged packaging, to the factory floor.
- Rack mount 4U height
- Choice of backplanes with 8 ISA/4 PCI or 5 ISA/7 PCI available expansion slots
- InteldSocket 370 Celerond or Slot 1Pentiumd III processor up to 550 MHz
- Up to 256 MB SDRAM
- AGP graphics controller with 4 MB video RAM
- Built-in 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port
- Parallel, video, combined PS/2 mouse and keyboard, and two RS-232 ports on rear
- Lockable front door panel for preventing unwanted access
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse connectors behind the lockable front door
- Front accessible 1.44 MB floppy or LS-120 drive
- Internal hard drive up to 12 GB
- Preloaded with MS-DOS, Windows 95, Windows 98, or Windows NT
- Power-on switch with power indicator and reset switch behind the lockable door, also includes HDD LED indicator(s)
- 82 CFM cooling fan that dissipates heat in the chassis with replaceable and easy-to-clean air filters in the front door to protect drives, connectors, and internal components from excessive dust
- Hold-down clamp for protecting add-on cards against vibration
- Optional dual redundant 300 W AC and -48 V DC power supplies
Xycom Automation, Inc., 750 North Maple Road, Saline, MI 48176. Tel: 734-429-4971; Fax: 734-429-3087.